Welcome to the My Space Experience website. This website is provided to allow users to post reviews, opinions, comments regarding every possible space related experience and connected issues, engaging them in the blog, forum, Facebook Fun page, Twitter and Instagram webpages connected to the present website. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” refer to My Space Experience and corporate affiliates, the term “you” refer to the user visiting and/or contributing with content on this website.
This website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Conditions of Use”). By accessing or using this website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms.
Licence and Access
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the website.
You agree not to: use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose; access and use any content or information of this website using data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering tools in automated or manual modes for any purpose without our express written consent; take any action that may impose, in our discretion, a large load on our infrastructure; deep-link to any portion of this website for any purpose without our express written permission; frame or use framing techniques to incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our written consent. The licenses granted by us terminate if you do not comply with these Conditions of Use.
The texts and media available in the website with the exclusions of the user´s reviews, comments, profiles and any other texts provided by the user together with the uploaded photos, are licensed under to the Creative Common Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 (CC BY-SA 3.0) license. This means that you can share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material but you must give appropriate credit with a link to the platform www.myspaceexperience.com, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
We respect the intellectual property of all the texts and media provided by the user as written reviews, comments, user profiles, links, etc. You cannot copy, transmit, reproduce, replicate, post and redistribute these contributions in total or any portion, without our and user express written consents.
In order to full use this website a user account is necessary and you may require to be logged into the account to be able to write reviews and full interact with the other users. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We requires you are 13 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our website and you possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. We do not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this agreement.
Reviews, comments, media, communications and other content
You may post reviews, comments, photos, videos, links to videos and other content, communicate with other users, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as your content does not break the following rules:
- it is false, unlawful, misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, or advocates harassment of another person, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- it is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- it would constitute, encourage, promote or provide instructions for a conduct of an illegal activity, criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the rights of any party in any country of the world, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national r international law;
- it provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- it may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. In particular, content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
- it impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- it is related to unsolicited promotions, mass mailings or “spamming”, transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- it is related to commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes;
- it provides information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- it includes viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- it is unrelated to the topic of the area of the website in which such content is posted;
- it links to content that, in the sole our judgment violates the previous subsections herein, is objectionable, which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying this website, or which may expose us and our affiliates or the users to any harm or liability of any type.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from content you supply. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content only in this website and in other social platforms accounts connected with this website as Facebook Fun Page, Twitter and Instagram, with the only purpose to give better visibility to specific reviews and media content.
We take no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor we are liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, we are not liable for any statements, representations or content provided by the users in any public forum, personal home page or other area of the website. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the content posted to or distributed through any area of this website, we reserve the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any content posted or stored on this website at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any content you post or store on this website at your sole cost and expense.
Links to Third-Party Sites
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website at any time, including availability of any feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or parts of the website without notice or liability for technical or security reasons, to prevent against unauthorized access, loss of, or destruction of data or where we consider in our sole discretion that you are in breach of any provision of these Conditions of Use or of any law or regulation and where it decides to discontinue providing a service.
When you send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other services of this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement.